User Tag List

Thread: Untouchables arrive in Nor Cal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Untouchables arrive in Nor Cal

Tonight the UT's will be in effect in the South Bay (Nor Cal stylee), San Jo to be precise. Jerry and friends are being supported by our friends and fellow Paisan Alex De Solar (What's your freakin' screen name/) who's in the bitchen skinhead inspired Reggae band Le Champions. That's tonight, Friday Jan. whatever.
    Then tomorrow night, Sat at the Red DEvil lounge with Fellow Black Sheep Rick Kendricks band the Inciters and yours truly DJ TwoToneCommando at the wheels of Steel playing what ever I freakin' feel like (You know I'm going to play some Sweet for you closet Long Haired Boot Boys) If you don't go and don't ride your scooter then you are posers and weenies. Respect!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 38AHT View Post
    Tonight the UT's will be in effect in the South Bay (Nor Cal stylee), San Jo to be precise. Jerry and friends are being supported by our friends and fellow Paisan Alex De Solar (What's your freakin' screen name/) who's in the bitchen skinhead inspired Reggae band Le Champions. That's tonight, Friday Jan. whatever.
    Then tomorrow night, Sat at the Red DEvil lounge with Fellow Black Sheep Rick Kendricks band the Inciters and yours truly DJ TwoToneCommando at the wheels of Steel playing what ever I freakin' feel like (You know I'm going to play some Sweet for you closet Long Haired Boot Boys) If you don't go and don't ride your scooter then you are posers and weenies. Respect!
    Alex Garcia D.S =alexofc69. It will be a fun gig tonight. It will be bringing back memories of late 80's 7 90's when the UTs would play up here and we would ride in force to the shows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you be riding tonight? I know the answer, still, shouldn't more of us ride instead of copping out? I wanted to make it mandatory for dj's playing at club functions ride a scooter to the venue. The way I see it, record. Collector nerds are taking over the scene while we just let them. Alex, I hope to see you riding more, hard to haul a bass rig on a gp I know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 38AHT View Post
    Will you be riding tonight? I know the answer, still, shouldn't more of us ride instead of copping out? I wanted to make it mandatory for dj's playing at club functions ride a scooter to the venue. The way I see it, record. Collector nerds are taking over the scene while we just let them. Alex, I hope to see you riding more, hard to haul a bass rig on a gp I know.
    Ah, yes - I hella wanted to, but cant haul gear on it, also load in is at 7:30, soundcheck, have a designated driver so I plan to get hammered early and still need to get I throught the lovely CA DMV system. But yes, I got it to ride it as I very slowly build that TV project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Untoucables hit the Bay

I had a really good time that night, good friends, good beer, good music, what else can anyone ask for. Champions Inc put on a superb performance that night, and was stoked to see Jerry after 30 years. High five for those old schoolers that made it out that night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show

You and the band gotta do a gig again real soon, San Jose is getting too quite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexofc69 View Post
    Ah, yes - I hella wanted to, but cant haul gear on it, also load in is at 7:30, soundcheck, have a designated driver so I plan to get hammered early and still need to get I throught the lovely CA DMV system. But yes, I got it to ride it as I very slowly build that TV project.
    Your project is coming along nicely bro, we need to go for a lunch ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiVespaNguyen View Post
    You and the band gotta do a gig again real soon, San Jose is getting too quite.
    Hopefully soon!! kinda dry until may. We are lookin go pop something in there in SJ and in SF soon. Hopefully when the vinyl gets here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiVespaNguyen View Post
    Your project is coming along nicely bro, we need to go for a lunch ride.
    Yeah - just a few little bits I want to tidy up in the headset. Should be able to set about for a few rides around town and back through Shannon Rd to Los Gatos for some lunch. Then its a PWK carb and throw the Jetex in the disposal. Then thats it - shes done!. My Daytona needs a new battery and to be ridden - been craving a fist full of 150 triple horsepower lately!